Enjoy the Outdoor Ice Rink AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
ICE RINK IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
(There is still work being done on the Ice Rink. Please be CAUTIOUS as there is ICY spots on the walking area)
PARENTS & TOTS
Monday – Friday – 12pm-1pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10am-11am
OPEN SKATING (all ages)
Monday, Wednesday & Fridays – 1pm-7pm
Tuesday & Thursdays – 1pm-5pm & 7pm-9pm
Saturdays – 11am-1pm & 3pm-9pm
Sundays – 1pm-3pm & 1pm-7pm
Monday, Wednesday & Fridays – 7pm-9pm
Tuesday & Thursdays – 5pm-7pm
Saturdays – 1pm-3pm & 5pm-7pm
Sundays – 11am-1pm & 7pm-9pm
ANY HOURS THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED IT IS OPEN FOR ANYTHING, IF THE ICE IS NOT BEING USED AT A SCHEDULED TIME IT CAN BE USED UNTIL SOMEONE ARRIVES FOR THAT SCHEDULED TIME.
SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE PLEASE SEE WEBSITE REGULARLY.
SPECIAL EVENTS & ACTIVITIES on the Ice will be posted on here and Facebook.
- No skating is permitted when the ice rink is closed.
- No animals are allowed on the ice.
- The rink is unsupervised.
- All children aged 12 and under must wear a certified safety helmet.
- The Irishtown Community Centre & the Municipality of Maple Hills is not responsible for stolen or lost items.
- No one is allowed on the ice during maintenance work.
- Staff & Volunteers instructions must be followed at all times.
The ICE RINK is solely built and funded by community volunteers and donations. If you wish to DONATE and help with the cost incurred for the building of the ICE RINK and the cost of the upkeeping please CLICK HERE
If you wish to be involved with the ice rink please email your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward to the ICE RINK Committee.
Also check out the Irishtown/Maple Hills Ice Rink facebook page!!!