Looking for SUMMER STUDENTS
- Help coordinate youth programs such as day camps, etc
- Assist in coaching the youth soccer & t-ball programs etc.
- Help with special events in setting up and tearing down.
- Office work (filing documents, data entry, helping with memberships)
- Helping with up-keeping (painting, grass cutting, etc) – Digital Marketing (taking care of Social Media Accts, website etc)
- Assist & help organize fundraisers.
- Assist with current programs (checking in members, taking payments, opening and closing) Experience is not necessary but an asset Must be available days, evenings and weekends.
Please note: To be eligible for the SEED position, the candidate (student) must:
- be a resident of New Brunswick;
- be eligible to work in Canada;
- be a high school student entering grade 10, 11 or 12 in September 2023; OR
- be a full-time grade 12, university or college student in the current academic year of 2022-2023 AND be attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall of 2023.
SEED placements will take place between April 24th and September 1st, 2023.
Please send CV to: Info@irishtowncommunitycentre.ca